- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business with Honours
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Business in Convention and Event Management
- Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management
- Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Business in Tourism and Hospitality Management with Honours
- Bachelor of Digital Business
- Graduate Certificate in Accounting
- Graduate Certificate in Business (8mths PT)
- Graduate Certificate in Business
- Graduate Certificate of Business in Global Hotel Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in International Tourism and Hotel Management
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Graduate Diploma in Business (16mths PT)
- Graduate Diploma in Business
- Graduate Diploma of Business in Global Hotel Leadership
- Graduate Diploma in International Tourism and Hotel Management
- Graduate Diploma of Project Management
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration - (MBA) online
- Master of Business in Global Hotel Leadership
- Master of Engineering Management, Master of Business Administration
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of International Tourism and Hotel Management
- Master of International Tourism and Hotel Management, Master of Business Administration
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Project Management
Meet our graduates
Making people happy is part of the job for Southern Cross University graduate, Militsa Antonova. “The reason why I chose to study tourism and hospitality is because it is a positive industry.
“My degree has definitely helped me in shaping where I am today.”
Starting as a waitress and progressing through the ranks at the Marriott Surfers Paradise Resort in the Gold Coast, she is currently the Complex Marketing Specialist at the Melbourne Marriott and Four Points By Sheraton Melbourne Docklands.
“With a degree like hospitality and tourism, you can go anywhere you can imagine. Think broadly, but most importantly think big.”
Read more about Militsa and her tourism and hospitality career.
I've always knew I wanted to study abroad and also travel throughout my career. Tourism was just the perfect fit.
My name is Militsa Antonova I'm originally from Bulgaria. My Southern Cross University experience was amazing the reason why I came to Australia and particularly, the Gold Coast campus, is the campus looked amazing.
You get views of the ocean from the library. Who wouldn't want to study there?
All the lecturers were so nice to us. The fact they were a bit smaller classes, as well, I think really helped us to get to know our teachers in a more personal level. I got to meet people from all around the world.
The international office organised so many activations for us to get to know each other, to get to know each other's culture, as well as getting to know the earliest culture.
The best highlight of my entire experience would have been when I was chosen to be a data research assistant for one of my lecturers who ended up spending an entire month up in the Great Barrier Reef.
It was fantastic to be able to learn, to put it on my resume and to see this amazing part of Australia as part of my degree.
I actually had to complete an internship out in the industry in my final session. I got offered an internship at the Surfers Paradise Marriott. Upon completion of my internship I got offered three different jobs - in London and one in the Gold Coast.
I was definitely very surprised of how I progressed. I'm currently the conference marketing specialist int two properties in Melbourne. I absolutely love my role it's never the same it's always different that's what I've always wanted. If it wasn't for my degree in Southern Cross University I wouldn't have been here today.
My degree is truly giving me that experience to be able to go and see the world. My journey so far has been so exciting that I really and truly can't wait to see where my degree will take me in the future.