- Diploma of Civil Construction (Engineering and Management)
- Diploma of Science
- Associate Degree of Civil Construction (Engineering and Management)
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Coastal Systems Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science with Honours
Meet our graduates
From yoga instructor to the worlds of engineering and construction, Lisa Hansberry’s two careers are more similar than most would think.
“With engineering, we’re working with different materials to create effective and harmonious objects and structures for our cities and those who live in them,” says Lisa, who is a Project Engineer at Ardill, Payne & Partners, founding president of the Southern Cross University Engineering Society, president of the Northern Rivers Group of the Engineers Australia, Newcastle Division, and Newcastle Division Committee Member.
“Similarly, yoga is all about connection. And in both careers, each day provides something interesting to work on, and people to collaborate with."